Ice hockey tournament in Ladakh, India. Details to come!
Photograph: Bob Witlox
To provide consistent recreational ice hockey in Taipei, Taiwan.
The Taipei Gentlemen's Hockey Club is a group of adult hockey players in Taipei, Taiwan.
It was started in 2011 by Andrew Lunman and Josh Smith. The “Gents” play fun, pickup-based ice hockey every Tuesday and Thursday night in Taipei. They also take teams to international ice hockey tournaments as well as organize various social events throughout the year.
New players are always welcome.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Priority will be given to players with no other place to play ice hockey
- Tuesday ice hockey: maximum of 16 players
- Thursday ice hockey: maximum of 24 players
- Lots of ice time on an equal ice time basis
- No long shifts
- Gentlemanly play
- Open finances, non-profit
- Cancellation by SMS/chat to sub-master one day before (response required)
- Failure to follow the above procedure will result in a strike
- Three strikes may result in you losing your spot
- Strikes are NT$500 which must be paid before the next time you play
- Seventy-five percent (3/4) attendance required for members
- All members must pay a one-time non-refundable membership fee of NT$1000
- All current members that have already paid are exempt